Friday, June 14, 2013

The Joker: The Truth Behind The Madness.

Hello everyone, this is my lovely blog that will be featuring all things Joker, Harley Quinn and other DC comic characters. Now, I will mostly be referring to The Joker, Batman and Harley Quinn from the 1990s cartoon Batman: The Animated Series as well as famous comics throughout the world of all DC comics. I would like to say that there are other Joker fans out there who enjoy talking about the Clown Prince of Crime and his best pal, The Dark Knight.



Most of you are probably thinking of Heath Ledger's performance of The Joker in the new trilogy of Batman movies. R.I.P Ledger, his performance was truly amazing. But, as I refer to the workings of Batman: The Animated Series, or B:TAS for short, I find the story of The Joker to be told with excellent consideration and understanding for his true nature. The Joker was voiced by Mark Hamill, the man who also played Luke Skywalker in Star Wars. Before I further mention the magnificent Mark Hamill I would like to point this out- M(ARK HAM)ill. The word "Arkham" is found in Mark Hamill's name. Arkham is the asylum that all the criminals of Gotham are throw into when Batman catches them. So, basically the Joker is a fate for him. :)



This is my first post, so I will not be going all out with my ideas and thoughts on the wonderful idea of The Joker and everything on him as well as other famous characters in the DC comic world. I would first like to see what kind of response I get. Are there others out there who would enjoy this? I'll have to wait and see. Until then, I sign off. ^-^

~Delightful-Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment